I figured you out, darling.
All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry, no, no.
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry, no, no.
(Taylor Swift)
You used to shine so bright
But I watched all of it fade.
But I watched all of it fade.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen